Other Considerations

Additional Permits

Live Entertainment License (Annual Seven-Day License)or Non-Live Entertainment License: Available online.  If live entertainment does not conform to zoning or is not listed on the Certificate of Occupancy, file a Long Form to add that use and appeal to the Zoning Board of Appeal if necessary.

Pool Table License For questions, contact the Boston Licensing Board.

Sidewalk Café Permit: Apply at Public Works after completing all requirements.  An outdoor café also requires a Use of Premise application.

Valet Parking Permit:  For questions, call Daniel Nuzzo at 617-635-4489.

Restaurants which may also be considered clubs due to their use must have the club use stated on their Certificate of Inspection and Place of Assembly Permit.

Kitchen Exhaust Hoods and Ducts require Health Department review and BFD Certification.