Options for Reducing Monthly Mortgage Payments Workshop
The Options for Reducing Monthly Mortgage Payments Workshop is a free one-session workshop that will help homeowners learn how to prevent foreclosure.
The clinic is sponsored by The Boston Home Center’s Foreclosure Prevention Team.
- Foreclosure Prevention: Helping homeowners make good financial decisions to head off the
threat of foreclosure long before it can become a reality.
- Foreclosure Intervention: Helping homeowners who are currently behind on their mortgage
payments and threatend by foreclosure keep their homes.
- Working with Your Lender: Learn how to work with your mortgage lender to modify your
- Exploring Your Options: Explore the best financial options available for you and your family.
How do I Apply and What happens next?
- Registration is recommended. Register online here or call 617-635-HOME (4663).
For more information about the Options for Reducing Monthly Mortgage Payments Workshop, call:
The Boston Home Center
Department of Neighborhood Development
Phone: 617.635.HOME (4663)