Flower & Garden Show Preview Party
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
5:30 - 8:00 p.m.
Seaport World Trade Center
South Boston, MA
$125 Individual Ticket
$500 Friend Ticket (Company/Patron name displayed in program)
- Online via PayPal (below)
- Via Check, mail 2012 Flower Show Preview Party Ticket Order Form to:
Preview Party Committee
c/o Boston Parks and Recreation Department
1010 Massachusetts Avenue – Floor 3
Boston, MA 02118
- By calling 617-635-4032 to charge-by-phone or make arrangements for will-call ticket pick-up.
What Does a Ticket Holder Receive?
- Admittance to a private party with Mayor Menino and First Lady Angela Menino including the presentation of the first Annual Park Partners Award,
- Entry to the Flower Show prior to the general public opening,
- A ticket to return to the Flower Show later in the week,
- Open bar and complimentary hors d'oeuvres reception with live music, and
- Opportunity to see 28 professional flower exhibits.
- Dr. Gustavo Romero, Editor of the Harvard Papers in Botany, will speak about the 3,000 glass flower models on display at the Harvard Museum of Natural History.
- Patti "Garden Girl" Moreno, Host of GardenGirlTV.com, will give a talk on Urban Sustainability and the five things everyone can do to live more sustainably in the city.
- Nancy Mangion, owner of Beekeepers Warehouse, will speak about getting started in beekeeping.
Ticket proceeds fund the restoration of the City's greenhouses and flower plantings citywide.