- Place leaves, and yard debris in large paper leaf bags or open barrels labeled "yard waste" (no plastic bags).
- Yard Waste stickers for barrels are available by calling 617-635-4500 or placing an online service request (up to 2 stickers available per household).
- Tie branches with string, 3' maximum length. Do not put branches in barrels.
- Put barrels, bags and branches on the curb by 7:00 AM on your Recycling Day, between the collection dates listed below.
- Yard waste will not be collected with trash during this period.
- Yard waste in plastic bags will also not be collected.
- Place your yard waste, prepared per the instructions above, on the curb by 7am on your recycling day, throughout the dates indicated below.
Fall 2013 leaf and yard waste collection period will run: October 15 - November 30, 2013
*Yard waste will not be collected for 2 weeks prior to the leaf collection (September 30 through October 14). Please hold on to your yard waste until collection begins the week of October 15.
Please have your leaf and yard waste out by 7:00AM on your recycling day.