- Place leaves, and yard debris in large paper leaf bags or open barrels labeled "yard waste" (no plastic bags).
- Yard Waste stickers for barrels are available by calling 617-635-4500 or placing an online service request (up to 2 stickers available per household).
- Tie branches with string, 3' maximum length. Do not put branches in barrels.
- Put barrels, bags and branches on the curb by 7:00 AM on your Recycling Day, between the collection dates listed below.
- Yard waste will not be collected with trash during this period.
- Yard waste in plastic bags will also not be collected.
- Place your yard waste, prepared per the instructions above, on the curb by 7am on your recycling day, throughout the dates indicated below.