Each year, the City of Boston is required by state law (M.G.L. CH. 51 SEC. 4), to conduct a census of all residents 17 years of age or older. This information is necessary to protect your voting rights and to provide better municipal services. Please take a moment to read the following instructions before submitting your information electronically.
- This form should be used by individuals 17 years old or older that live in the City of Boston.
- You can only submit information for one person at a time. You must repeat the process for additional submissions.
- Check all information for accuracy. Certain fields are mandatory to process the information.
- This form does not register you to vote. Request a Voter Registration Form Online or by calling 617-635-3767.
Annual Resident Listing Form
To submit your information, you can:
- Complete the on-line form and submit it electronically.
- Download the Annual Listing Form, fill it out completely and mail it back to:
Boston Election Department
City of Boston, Room 241
Boston, MA 02201
The form is also available in other languages: