Real Estate Management & SalesYard Sale
Customer Service: Reay Pannesi - 617-635-0567.
The Yard Sale sells city owned lots generally under 5,000 square feet to abutters for open space use.
- Applicant must be current in real estate tax and water and sewer payments to the City of Boston on all property the applicant owns in the city.
- Applicant cannot be the former foreclosed owner of the site for sale.
- Applicant must be a residential abutter to city owned lot.
- Use of land is deed-restricted to be used only as open space.
- Abutter lot can only be sold as part of applicant's abutting property, not individually.
Requesting an application
- When the property is advertised, applications are available at the DND Bid Counter. To view a list of currently advertised properties, click here.