The BHC Homebuyer Club will help ensure that homebuyers are prepared and qualified to buy a home in Boston. For many this club will provide the next steps Homebuying 101 graduates can follow in the homebuying process. The club will help homebuyers connect with lenders and realtors and provide topical seminars to enhance their educational program. The Homebuyer Club will provide access for Club members to homebuying events and workshops and seminars. These may include:
- Meet the Lender event to obtain a preapproval, meet with real estate agents and find out about BHC financial assistance programs
- Structuring Your Finances for Homeownership Workshop
- Using the Internet for your Home Search
- Improving Your Credit Score
- Budgeting for A Better Life
- 10 Steps to Digging out of Debt
BHC Club Benefits
- Pre-registration (early notification) about new homebuying classes and workshops
- Marketing information about available properties (based on member profiles)
- Emails about lender programs/incentives
- FREE membership
BHC Club Membership requirements
- Complete our on-line Homebuyer Club Profile
- Email (preferred – notices will be sent to members via email)
- Interest in purchasing a home in Boston
- No Income limits to join, though some benefits may have income limitations
How do I register and what happens next?
- Sign up online
Follow the link to the registration form.
- Confirm your registration
After you register online, you will receive a confirmation email from the Boston Home Center. If you do not receive confirmation, please call us at 617.635.HOME.
- Further Information
As we have events or classes that meet your profile needs, we will forward this information to you.
For more information about Homebuyer Club, call:
The Boston Home Center
Department of Neighborhood Development
Phone: 617.635.HOME (4663)
Back to Boston Home Center