My Neighborhood Resources
Enter your address to get the following neighborhood-based information:
- Trash and Recycling Pickups
- Voting & Elections Details (polling place, ward and district, city councilor)
- Local Resources (Community Centers and Emergency Services)
- Property Address. Example: 352R Blue Hill Ave Apt # 3
- Parcel ID. Example: 0504203000
- Owner. Example: Kennedy John
Tips & How to Use
We're using assessing data to power this search. This means that information is tied to your property address, not your mailing address. If you're having difficulty finding your address, try any of the following methods to troubleshoot:
- Remove the Street Suffix or Unit Number: Entering less specific information may return multiple results. Street names like "Square" may be written in our system as "Sq", and cause an error when searching.
- Abbreviate Directional Words: Instead of typing East West St, try E West St.
- Search by Owner/Landlord Last Name: If you are having trouble finding your address, but know the building owner, you may still be able to find your information by searching the building owner's name.
If you're still stuck, contact us at 311.
Trash and Recycling Collection Schedule
Download the the City of Boston's Trash Day App for ios or Android to view your weekly schedule, or search your schedule on our website. Learn More
Polling Locations Questions
Polling location information: If you do not find an exact match for your address, please contact the Election Department (617-635-4635) for accurate polling location information. Do not assume that your polling location is the same as your neighbor's polling location.
Get Adobe Reader
Many forms are available in PDF format. To view and print in PDF format, you must download and install the reader.