Vending on Special Properties

Special properties are sites not owned by the City of Boston (though the City has partnered with them to host food trucks). Each has developed a formal process through which you can apply to vend on their site.

To be licensed to vend on any of the listed special properties, a Food Truck operator will need to provide:

  • Mobile Food Truck Permit

  • a copy of the lease(es) and/or letter(s) of agreement from landlord(s).

Please Note:  Special site landlords may have their own additional requirements to vend. These requirements will be made known to the vendors as they enter into agreement with each agency. Interested vendors should contact them directly if they have additional questions.

*Sites overseen by the BRA/EDIC and MBTA are subject to the same process as that for public sites.

Contacts & Site Locations

+Expand All Answers
Boston Parks & Recreation Department/Boys and Girls Club Boston
Rose Kennedy Greenway Conservancy
Property Management
Department of Conservation & Recreation (DCR)
MA Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA)
Boston Redevelopment Authority/EDIC
SoWa Open Market