Special Site Licenses

Vending on a special site

Review the list of special sites and the application rules for each one (some special sites require vendors to complete the public site application process).

Special sites include property owned by:

  • The Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway Conservancy,

  • The Boys and Girls Club of Boston,

  • The MBTA,

  • The BRA/EDIC, and others.

If you are approved for a special site, you must then submit the following to Public Works:

  1. A copy of the lease and/or letter of agreement from the property owner

  2. Completed Food Truck Permit Application

Send Special Site Permit applications to:

Permitting Office
Public Works, Room 714
Boston City Hall

Here to Help