- Applicants must be pursuing their undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited University or College.
- Applicants must be Boston residents at the time of their internship start date.
- While all applicants will be considered, those with an overall GPA of 3.5 or higher are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Public service commitment
- Motivation to succeed
- Strong communication skills
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis for our internship program.
Please fill out our Innovation Internship Application.
Additionally, please submit your resume to DOITCareers@cityofboston.gov. Include your fill name and “DoIT Innovation Internship Program” in the subject heading of your email.