Bond Form

A bond form is required for all street occupancy permits except for moving trucks.*

Before obtaining a street occupancy permit, all applicants except for moving trucks must be bonded with the City of Boston Public Works Department. The applicant will be required to present proof of bond at the time of application.

Bond Form

We have provided a sample form to help applicants correctly fill out the bond form.  

Sample Bond Form

* Updated April 1, 2011