This workshop will help you prepare your finances for homeownership.
We will discuss
- Organizing your financial documents to prepare for the lender and financial assistance programs
- Reviewing your credit report to obtain the best credit score
- Optimizing your debt: credit ratio to make room for your mortgage.
We will share information to help you prepare for applying for your mortgage as well as for the City of Boston Financial Assistance Programs.
Don't forget your calculator!
Who is eligible?
- Recommended to Graduates of HB101
How do I register and what happens next?
- Sign up online
Follow the link from the online class schedule to fill out the registration form. Please be advised that space in each course is limited.
- Confirm your registration
After you register online, you will receive a confirmation email from the Boston Home Center. If you do not receive confirmation, please call us at 617.635.HOME.
For more information about the Structure Your Finances for Homeownership Workshopcall:
The Boston Home Center
Department of Neighborhood Development
Phone: 617.635.HOME (4663)
Back to Boston Home Center