Homeowner 302 – Owning a Condo in a Self-Managed Condo Association
One-hour class designed for condo home owners with small self-managed condo associations.
This class is recommended for families living in the Three Decker Condominium buildings and will cover
- “Rules and Regulations for Condominiums”;
- Self-Managed Condos – Maintenance and Services;
- What Control do You have and can you change it?;
- How do you deal with a condo owner unable to pay Condo fees?;
- and more!
Who is eligible?
How do I register and what happens next?
- Sign up online
Follow the link from the online class schedule to fill out the registration form. Please be advised that space in each course is limited.
- Confirm your registration
After you register online, you will receive a confirmation email from the Boston Home Center. If you do not receive confirmation, please call us at 617.635.HOME.
For more information about the Homeowner 302 - Owning a Condo in a Self-Managed Condo Association class, call:
The Boston Home Center
Department of Neighborhood Development
Phone: 617.635.HOME (4663)
Back to Boston Home Center