This free six-hour seminar designed especially for new condo owners (and homebuyers applying for financial assistance from the BHC) includes information about condo ownership, management, maintenance, legal issues, and repairs. The seminar is offered in partnership with Massachusetts Affordable Housing Alliance (MAHA).
What are the benefits?
- Learn how to protect your investment and the legal issues associated with owning a condo
- Discover tools for managing your personal finances
- Receive training to become a landlord
- Become eligible for discounts through MAHA's HomeSafe program
Who is eligible?
- Current owners of a home in Boston
- Graduates of Homebuying 101
How do I register and what happens next?
- Pick your class
Classes are offered at a number of locations and times throughout Boston. Visit MAHA's website to view the class schedule and select the one that works best for you.
- Sign up online
Fill out the registration form. Please be advised that space in each course is limited, and it is possible that you mayl not be able to register for your first choice location and time.
- Attend all scheduled class meetings
In order to receive a certificate of completion, you must attend all scheduled classes.
For more information about Homeowner 202: Tips for New Condo Owners, call:
The Boston Home Center
Department of Neighborhood Development
Phone: 617.635.HOME (4663)
The Massachusetts Affordable Housing Alliance (MAHA)
Back to Boston Home Center