This is a free two-hour seminar to learn about special mortgages and other resources available to help you fix-up your home.
What are the benefits?
- Learn about mortgage options for buying a home that is in need of significant repairs
- Learn valuable tips about how to keep your home improvement project on track
- Learn how to find the right contractor
Who is eligible?
- Anyone can sign up for Homebuying 103
How do I register and what happens next?
- Pick your class
Classes are offered at a number of locations and times throughout Boston. Refer to our class schedule to pick the one that works best for you.
- Sign up online
Follow the link from the online class schedule to fill out the registration form. Please be advised that space in each course is limited, and it is possible that you may not be able to register for your first choice location and time.
- Confirm your registration
After you register online you will receive a confirmation email from the Boston Home Center. If you do not receive confirmation please call us at 617.635.HOME.
- Attend all scheduled class meetings
In order to receive a certificate of completion, you must attend all scheduled classes.
For more information about Homebuying 103: How to Buy a Home that Needs Work, call:
The Boston Home Center
Department of Neighborhood Development
Phone: 617.635.HOME (4663)
Back to Boston Home Center