This is a free six-hour course to learn everything you need to know about establishing and maintaining a record of good credit, and how to avoid credit traps.
What are the benefits?
- Understand credit scoring and how credit affects the process of becoming a homeowner
- Learn strategies for establishing and maintaining credit
- Receive valuable tips for setting goals and planning for your financial future
Who is eligible?
- Anyone can participate in CreditSmart®
How do I register and what happens next?
- Pick your class
Classes are offered at a number of locations and times throughout Boston. Refer our class schedule to pick the one that is right for you.
- Sign up online
Follow the link from the online class schedule and fill out the registration form. Please be advised, space in each course is limited, and it is possible that you may not be able to register for your first choice location and time.
- Confirm your registration
After you register online, you will receive a confirmation email from the Boston Home Center. If you do not receive confirmation, call us at 617.635.HOME.
For more information about CreditSmart® , call:
The Boston Home Center
Department of Neighborhood Development
Phone: 617.635.HOME (4663)
Back to Boston Home Center