Auditing DepartmentIncreasing a Project/Grant Budget
After a Project/Grant Budget has already been established, it may be necessary to increase that budget. This is done for various reasons:
- The award is amended by the Grantor
- The award was not established in its entirety
- Carry Forward of funds from one year to the next
- A completed Project/Grant Request Form reflecting the current and new budget amounts. Project/Grant Request Form Instructions and a Project/Grant Request Form Example are provided for assistance in completing the form.
- A detailed budget broken down by distinct chartfield combinations (This should match the new amounts listed on the submitted Project/Grant Request Form (see '1' above)
|If the Award has been amended by the Grantor...||If the Award was not established in its entirety...||If you are carrying forward funds from one year to the next...|
|You must also supply:|
Note: A Packet that is incomplete or missing information will be returned with a Transfer Rejection Notice. Corrected Packets should be returned to Auditing within five business days.